Windows Server Software Requirements
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 or later, Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 or later.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1.
- Microsoft IIS is required to deploy the web application.
Linux Server Software Requirements
- Operating system: Ubuntu, Debian and derivatives.
- Mono .NET Framework 5.18.1 or higher.
- Apache web server.
Server Hardware Requirements
Hardware configuration of a server depends on the scale of the automated system. The minimum configuration is determined by the operating system requirements. To estimate the required hard disk space, first configure Rapid SCADA, then measure the daily increment of archive data size and multiply it by the archive data storing period.
Rapid SCADA contains its own built-in DBMS, so no additional charge for third-party DBMS is needed. The software can work either on physical or virtual environment.
Workstation or Tablet Requirements
- Modern browser: Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Edge.
- Microsoft Silverlight is required by Scheme Editor.
- Microsoft Office 2003 or later is required to view reports.